Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jalen's first friend party


This was the first year Jalen had several friends he wanted to invite over for his birthday party. I gave the boy all the options in the world for a party but all he wanted was for his friends to come over and play Wii. So on his birthday after school we had four of his friends come over and we made pizza and played Wii. Jerald kept trying to get me to order pizza and not have the boys makes it because he didn't think they would like it but he was wrong! They loved it!




I made dinosaur cupcakes for his party and he had a sparkler candle that was a hit. I am just surprised it didn't catch anything on fire. 






Jalen had so much fun with his friends. I am so thankful that he has made some great friends in school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment