Friday, February 3, 2012

Five

I can't believe my first born son is FIVE years old today! It seems just like yesterday that we were getting ready for a weekend with Jerald's brother and his family when my water broke and off to the hospital we went to wait on the arrival of our sweet little boy. 

Jalen Daniel was born at 5:43pm after 18 hours of labor and then an emergency c-section. Once he was born we realized quickly why he was so hesitant to come into this world on his own he was 9 pounds 6 ounces for heavens sake. 


It has been such and joy and a blessing to watch my little man grow up. Jalen is such an amazing kid! He is so smart and blows me away everyday with the things he knows. He loves school and learning especially about animals and science. He can navigate the computer with ease. He is a great big brother! I am just so proud of him.









I love you do much Jalen and can't wait to see what the next five years has in store for you and many years after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment