Friday, June 18, 2010

Kiddie Park

Jerald and I discovered Kiddie Park either last summer or the summer before. Its in Bartlesville which is about an hour away and it an amusement park for little kids. They boys can ride all the rides and they LOVE it. This year was Jace's first year and he was in heaven. My little dare devil loved being able to do what brother was doing. 

They fell asleep on they way to Bartlesville.

Jalen on the planes. 
We didn't let Jace ride cause he is a dare devil and I thought he might be able to get out.

Swings. Jace's first amusement park ride.

The boats

Riding in cars

More planes
I wish I would have taken a video of this. It was Jace's favorite ride. He was raising his hands and laughing the whole time.

The ferriswheel
This was scary for me because they had to belts or straps. I was afraid Jace would fall. He could have fallen out but I was very nervous.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! I bet the boys loved it!

    ReplyDelete