Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Sweet Little Visitor

Last Friday Tish was in town and we were planning on getting together, so that the kids could play and more importantly we could visit. So Friday morning Tish calls me and tells me Jarrett is sick and she is taking him to Urgent Care. So my first thought is where are Bree an Baby Sawyer going cause surely she didn't want to take all three kids. So much to my delight she asked me to keep Sawyer and Bree stayed with Papa Guy. I was very excited to keep Sawyer but nervous to how my kids would act. They all did well. Jalen was super excited to have Sawyer here and Jace just wanted to love on him. So here are a few picks of the boys together.
Jalen just had to give him a car 



Loving on the baby



Sawyer Had Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment